- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 6” | Length: 16" | Airflow Rating: 410 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to a higher microporosity and surface area rating. This combination not only enables a higher adsorption rate without restricting free airflow, but it also allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
|Manufacturer||AC Infinity Inc.|
|Product Name||Duct Carbon Filter 6"|
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Duct Opening Size||6"|
|Total Dimensions||15.94 x 8.93 in. (40.5 x 22.7 cm)|
|Flange Length||1.57 in. (4.0 cm)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Mesh Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Carbon Type||Australian Virgin RC412|
|Carbon Grade||1200+ IAV|
|Maximum Airflow||410 CFM|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.